“Court Hotel Kurashiki”
Our hotel's design theme is inspired by gardens of the world.
〜Memories of trip made in charming Kurashiki〜
The classic warmth of European style sitting in Kurashiki.
The exterior of the hotel has a motif of a traditional storehouse that harmonizes with the historical street-scape, the lobby is constructed with elegant marble, and our guest rooms are comfortable and stylish. We will welcome our guests with the utmost hospitality.
Modern and spacious guest rooms inspired with a theme of gardens.
Whether business or pleasure, you will feel at home in our guest rooms.
From a double bed for a single guest to twin rooms and suites, we will accommodate our guests with a variety of relaxing rooms.
- Economy Double
- Furnished with a double bed, suitable for a solo traveler.
Compact yet functional room.
- Deluxe Double
- Popular corner rooms. Spacious room furnished with a double bed.
Windows on two sides of the room provide sunlight and lend the room a sense of openness.
- King Double
- A large room furnished with a double bed.
We welcome you to unwind in this spacious room.
- Economy Twin
- This is a reasonably priced Twin Room.
Great room to stay with family and friends.
- Standard Twin
- Spacious Twin Room.
This is a standard room to accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Premium Twin
- This Twin Room is furnished with 2 double beds.
Spacious room with windows on 2 sides of the room. Accommodates up to 4 guests.
- Our suite is a twin room located on the top floor.
Bathroom is complete with a shower booth.
Toilet is installed separately from the bathroom.
We produce grand displays from breakfast, lunch and dinner to banquets.
We specialize in dishes incorporating abundance of
fresh local ingredients from Seto Inland Sea.
To highlight the true flavor of the ingredients, we mainly create Japanese cuisine.
Please feel free to send us an inquiry.
- Restaurant Cotton Breeze
- Breakfast is buffet style of the Japanese and Western foods.
The number of seats:45 seats
Open 7:00〜10:00 (LO 9:30)
The multi-purpose hall you can use for a meeting, training,
an event and a seminar variously.
Please use it according to the customer’s needs.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms.
1F Store (7:00-24:00)
1F microwave oven • vending machine (24hrs)
2F ice machine (24hrs)
The best location, only a 2-minute walk to Bikan historical quarter.
A 8-minute walk from Kurashiki Station's South Exit.
A 15-minute drive from Kurashiki Interchange.
At Okayama Station get onboard the JR Sanyō Main Line. In approximately 15 minutes, get off at Kurashiki Station. From the station our hotel is a 8-minute walk.
At the Okayama Airport board a limousine bus. In approximately 35 minutes, get off at Kurashiki Station. From the station our hotel is a 8-minute walk.
Exit Sanyō Expressway at Kurashiki IC and continue south on the surface street towards Kurashiki. From the Expressway exit our hotel is a 15-minute drive.
Even the kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter is 2 minutes on foot.
- Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter
- Kurashiki's main tourist attraction "Bikan Historical Quarter"
Bold white-walled buildings preserve a past atmosphere of the old days.
Edo's charms are still alive in the town's architectural and style.
- Ohara Museum (Bikan Historical Quarter)
- The first private museum for Western art in Japan.
The main building resembles a Greek temple, where a number of works of world's greatest painters are exhibited. Next to the main building is an annex for Japan's modern art. Adjacent to that you will find the Craft & Eastern building for crafts and antiques.
- Kurashiki River Boat Riding (Bikan Historical Quarter)
- Relax in a river boat and lose track of time.
Explore Kurashiki Canal on a boat ride through Bikan Historical Quarter.
Enjoy the beauty of Kurashiki's townscape from a different angle.
- Rickshaw (Bikan Historical Quarter)
- A knowledgeable and energetic rickshaw man will guide you through Bikan area and assists in making great memories.
- Achi Shrine (Bikan Historical Quarter)
- Located on Tsurugatayama Hill in Bikan Historical Quarter, Achi Shrine commands a great view of Bikan area. Within the precincts of the shrine, a rare variety of wisteria trees, akebonofuji can be seen. There is a 500-year-old wisteria tree called "Achi Wisteria" which is designated as a Prefectural Natural Monument. In the shrine with traditions and formality an elegant wedding ceremony is conducted in a solemn atmosphere. In recent years, Achi Shrine is known to be a power spot attracting many visitors.
- Murasuzume Baking Lesson and Pottery Lesson (Bikan Historical Quarter)
- Kurashiki prides themselves in their popular confection Murasuzume, made with semi-sweet red bean paste and a pancake batter using fresh eggs. Only at "Kikko-Do" in Bikan Historical Quarter you can participate in making these sweets in jumbo size. At Aibi Studio, you can experience the art of pottery including decorating the ceramics and forming the clay using the potter's wheel.
- Kurashiki Ivy Square (Bikan Historical Quarter)
- Ivy Square is an integrated tourism facility which is a renovated cotton mill built in Meiji era. It is designated as a Heritage of Industrial Modernization.
Symbolic red bricks and ivy on the exterior of the building, and inside you will find various cultural classes, pottery class, and music box shop. It is a fun place to see, hear and create.
- Ōhashi House
- A 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The Ōhashi Family were a prominent merchants in Kurashiki. This is a typical house for wealthy merchants in Kurashiki with one exception; the Ōhashi House is not built on the road directly but has a front gate and an open area, which was an architectural style only allowed for samurai residences. This building has a permit from Kurashiki Magistrate Office and indicates its high-social standing. It has Kurashiki's characteristic architectural features such as white walls with Kawara tile decoration and sliding doors with Kurashiki lattice. It is designated as an Important Cultural Property.
- Mitsui Outlet Park
- A 10-minute walk from the hotel. (Kurashiki Station North Exit)
The biggest outlet mall in Chūgoku region. Located in an environment full of nature, surrounded by the greens and water.
Easily accessible from Kurashiki IC and Kurashiki Station.
A wide variety of 120 domestic and international brand shops line up the mall.
- Kojima Jeans
- A 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Kojima is the birthplace of Japanese jeans.
Betty Smith Jeans Museum is the only jeans museum in Japan. It exhibit many materials and articles regarding jeans.
There is a jean studio and outlet shop next to the museum.
- Kojima Sunset
- A 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Seto Inland's beautiful evening scenery was chosen as one of Japan's best 100 sunsets.
Washūzan Yūkei Tourist Bus takes you to the sunset point Yūhigaoka and Washūzan observatory where you can enjoy the contrasting evening view of the Seto Inland and Seto Ōhashi Bridge.
Cruising season is from April to November.
- Washūzan Highland
- A 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Washūzan Highland is an amusement park overlooking Seto Ōhashi Bridge.
Guests are welcomed to the park by the rhythm of Samba. Admission covers all rides. Pool in the summer and skating in the winter, you can enjoy this park throughout the year.